TLE Series UPS - 50 Hz, 160-400kW
Delivering Best-in-Class Efficiency
GE's TLE Series UPS is one of the most efficient and reliable three-phase UPS systems, providing best-in-class efficiency, output performance and critical power protection for your data center needs. The TLE Series UPS solutions are optimized to provide high efficiency at part load conditions.
The TLE Series UPS helps assure low input current harmonic distortion, best-in-class output voltage regulation and dynamic response. This helps customers save operational costs while implementing environmentally-friendly solutions.
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High efficiency in double conversion mode up to 96.5% and eBoost mode operation up to 99%.
- High double conversion efficiency provides substantial life cycle cost saving in power and cooling cost of up to $ 2 MM for a 6 MW data center.
- Clean input performance keeps the supply network clean and provides advantages by reducing size of circuit breaker, cables and generator.
Easier Installation and Configuration Flexibility
- True front access for operation and maintenance reduces mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Built in back feed protection and maintenance switch minimize installation cost and increase safety
- Smaller size reduced installation and operational foot print
- Redundant Parallel Architecture (RPA) for reliability, redundancy and scalability up to 6 UPS
High Performance and Availability
- Enhanced output performance with unit power factor to protect and supply modern IT load
- Excellent dynamic performance and low output voltage distortion
- Improved diagnostic capabilities with waveform capture and capacitor monitoring