NEW Liebert GXT4 UPS 5 - 10 kVA
Liebert GXT4 5-10 kVA RT is a single phase UPS with on-line double conversion technology, making it ideal for protecting critical IT loads such as VoIP and PoE which demand continuous high-quality AC power in restricted spaces.
Liebert GXT4 Small’s power factor of up to 0.9 provides a significantly higher power capacity compared to other UPS in its range. It maintains a compact footprint of 5 or 6 U – depending on the rating – as well as remarkable < 600 mm depth throughout the Small range thus providing flexibility while delivering high performance.
It features integrated internal automatic and manual maintenance bypass, which means that power continues to be supplied to the load during system maintenance or in the event of a UPS malfunction, further guaranteeing continuity of power to critical loads.
Liebert GXT4 Small comes complete with integrated batteries which ensure the runtime necessary for safe shutdown while also offering the added advantage of providing extended back up power via external battery cabinets.
- On-line double conversion UPS
- Compact 5Us or 6Us height and short depth (<600 mm)
- Rotatable multi-language LCD display
- Active ECO mode
- Frequency conversion capability
- Rack & tower mounting flexibility
- Liebert® IntelliSlot® communication port available
- Built-in closure signals
- Emergency power-off (EPO)
- Extended runtime
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Compact and flexible RT design adapts to various installation needs
- User-friendly rotatable multi-language LCD display panel for easy data reading
- Active ECO mode for increased efficiency
- Hot swappable batteries and extended runtime option increases availability
- Up to 0.9 output power factor maximizes active power available
- 10 kVA parallelable up to 2+1 grants extended power or redundancy
- Excellent input and output performances for reduced TCO
- Embedded maintenance bypass for 100% uptime with no need for additional spending
- Multiple output options (terminal block and sockets) adapts to all customers’ needs
- LIFETM compatible for UPS preventive maintenance and remote diagnostic service
- Support for up to six external battery cabinets for extended runtime