Liebert APS On-Line UPS, 5-20 kVA
The Liebert APS is a modular, single phase output UPS, with both single and three phase input options, designed for the protection of IT equipment such as workstations, servers and networks, as well as telecommunications-related applications.
The Liebert APS adapts efficiently and effectively to both immediate and evolving power requirements, offering capacity on demand with FlexPower modules which allow capacity upgrades in 5 kVA/4.5kW increments up to 20 kVA.
- True on-line double conversion UPS
- Hot-swappable power and battery modules
- 5 kVA / 4.5 kW power modules
- Site configurable as single phase or three phase input
- Scalable up to 20 kVA plus 10 kVA of redundancy
- Fully rated @ 40°C
- Stand alone or rack mountable
- Intelligent battery modules with automatic offline capability for anomalous events
- Double conversion efficiency: 92%
- Optional 10 A charger module
- Terminal block or output socket
Total Cost of Ownership
- 5 kVA/4.5 kW power modules deliver enhanced active power when compared to UPS of equal size in both standard and extended autonomy configurations
- Class-leading double conversion efficiency: 92%
- Scalable architecture designed to adapt to growing power requirements, optimizing initial investment and pay as you grow benefits
- Battery protection - integral battery monitoring and temperature compensated charging for extended battery life and replacement minimization
Availability and Serviceability
- Full redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power in the unlikely event of component failure.
- Hot-swappable power, control and battery modules allow replacement to be carried out while remaining modules continue to power the load.
- Intelligent Battery System provides continuous battery monitoring, automatically taking anomalous batteries off-line to ensure the continued performance of remaining strings.
- Liebert APS is enabled with Emerson’s LIFE™ remote diagnostic and real-time communication technology, which provides proactive maintenance, decreasing the average Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and maximizing uptime.
- Upgradeable while working in double conversion
- Configurable input: one or three phase
- Designed for standalone or rack mount installation
- Multiple optional Power Output Distribution (POD) boxes available to meet specific application connection requirements
Ideally Suited For
- Small-to-medium-sized data centers
- Network closets
- Scalable storage systems