Eaton UPS 9355 Marine
The Eaton UPS 9355 Marine is now obsolete, please contact us for an alternative.
Double-conversion online technology with power ratings 8-40 kVA, DNV type approved, BV type approved and ABS design assessed up to 15 kVA, three-phase input and output, small foot print, patented Hot Sync parallel capability up to four redundant systems, ABM technology to extend battery service life, wide communication options.
- Compact design with internal batteries, and build-in static and manual bypass switches, delivers a complete solution with reduced footprint and industry-leading power density.
- Delivering more real power with optimal 0,9 output power factor reduces need to oversize. With active power factor control (PFC), unbeatable 0,99 input power factor and reduced ITHD are achieved to ensure enhanced compatibility with generator sets and other upstream equipment
- Reliable backup is further enhanced with Advanced Battery Management (ABM™) that by using an innovative three-stage battery charging system significantly extents battery lifetime.
- Highest availability and reliability is achieved with HotSync paralleling technology that enables paralleling up to four 9355 UPSs for additional capacity or redundancy
- User-friendly LCD interface with wide range of connectivity options, makes 9355 easy to use and safe to operate.
- Innovative technology and design makes 9355 a truly sustainable solution. Featuring high system efficiency and power density, total cost of ownership is reduced significantly by savings in utility costs, transportation and installation.